THE OBJECTIVES OF THE DOME ASSOCIATION
- Assist mature aged and disadvantaged people find employment.
- Alleviate distress, misfortune, destitution, poverty and mental and physical suffering brought about as a consequence of unemployment through direct assistance and/or cooperation with organisations and/or individuals who share a common interest in the problems and welfare of unemployed men and women of mature age.
- Provide moral and practical support and assistance to unemployed people and generally to assist them to improve their work, social and other skills necessary to maximise their chances of obtaining employment in the community.
- Increase public and government awareness of the issues of the mature aged and disadvantaged unemployed and to press for improved understanding, facilities and assistance for them.
- Encourage self-help and mutual assistance among mature aged and disadvantaged unemployed.
- Collect funds and to solicit, receive, enlist and accept financial and other aid, donations and bequests from any source and to do all things necessary to secure grants for the achievement of any of the Objects from any person, corporate body or other body, Local, State, or Federal Government or other statutory body or organisation.
- Actively participate in Government and non-Government programs for unemployed people.
- Provide and operate a full range of consultancy services to unemployed people and businesses for the purpose of creating employment opportunities for unemployed people.